Data Analyst Intern in Shotgun's Tech - Design Team
Data Analyst Intern
- Filter tags
- 0.5 years of XP min.InternshipParis, Marseille, Bordeaux, Sao Paolo, New YorkPartial remote
About the role
Shotgun is scaling - fast. We are expanding in new geographies, launching new businesses, and creating new teams from scratch. To be successful, we will need to cut through the noise and look at everything we do with an analytical mindset, leaving no stone unturned.
As a Data Analyst intern you’ll support both business and product teams to make sure they make data informed decisions. You’ll also contribute to building the data platform to democratize data driver workflow in the company as well as experiment with data science powered Ad-Hoc analysis that could lead to predictive models in production.
What you will do
- You will assist product and business teams in their decision making process running ad-hoc analysis deep diving into the unclear
- You will build an in depth understanding of our product and how our users use it. By doing so you will propose KPIs to best monitor both our business and product
- You will automate data transformation process to make sure other team member can rerun easily most of your analytical work without the data wrangling hustle
- You will spot and log data inconsistencies acting as a data quality officer
- You will experiment with data science powered prediction models for user segmentation and event sales lifecycle
The job is made for you if...
- 👩🏾🎓 You have a strong analytical mindset sense and a solid academic background
- 🕐 You ideally have a previous internship or project experience involving data manipulation
- 👀 You are curious, open-minded, and able to think outside the box to get things done quickly and efficiently
- 🪄 You have solid knowledge of Excel - experience with SQL and/or data analytics tools is a plus, willingness to learn is a requirement
- 🌐 You are fluent in English and French, and are able to communicate with the team across multiple offices - Portuguese or Spanish a plus
- 💃 You are passionate about entertainment: it doesn't matter which industry, but entertaining people makes you happy: music, gaming, events,...
- ✈️ Team Off-sites you won't see elsewhere
We organise every quarter an off-site to gather all team members: 2 to 3 days to mix workshops, master presentations, good food and obviously some nights out 🕺
- 🕺 Event Invitations
Get invitations for the events of your choice
We like to move fast but want to give you a chance to meet as much team members as possible:
- Introductory meeting with our Head of data and 1 additional team member (1 hour)
- Bring Home Technical Test (1 week)
- Technical Test Debriefing (1 hour)
- Culture fit interview with 1 team member (45 min)
- Meeting with our CEO (1 hour)