Software Engineer in Ponicode's Multifunctional Team
- Filter tags
The first thing to know is that the job description is not exhaustive. With us, it’s up to you to create the position that fits you well: “Anything is possible at this stage of the business. We are in the process of building the team that will become the core of Ponicode at Scale”
Overall, here are the topics around which the position can be focused:
- Back-end in Typescript / Node (Mandatory) Please note, we use typing very extensively, but we are able to support you in improving your skills. Our mentor developers will be there to provide you with quality on-boarding and support you through Pair-Programming to bring your Typescript skills to the next level and help you familiarize with our codebase.
- DevOps / Cloud dimension The more the product grows, the more challenges we will face regarding automation and the Cloud. In order to start dealing with this matter, we would like you to be able to bring DevOps knowledge and maintain an infra task backlog. If the subject interests you but you do not yet have a thorough mastery, our Mentor can also help you improve your skills in DevOps.
- Dimension Project Management / Scrum Master We have a high-level product team but we would like to have a tech-side person capable of interfacing with our customers’ technical project manager. Someone who is also able to collaborate with the Product team to best coordinate developers and meet customer needs.
By working at Ponicode, you will not only revolutionize the way everyone codes, but you will especially deep dive into the mechanics of the different programming languages. You will have to be creative and meet many challenges:
- How to create a multi-language and multi-framework unit test generator?
- How to (re)factor code?
- How to understand, represent and generate code with Machine Learning?
- How to generate documentation?
- How to generate code snippets?
- How to automatically find bugs in code?
- Lots of Typescript (Back and Front)
- Go (very little)
- Azure / AWS cloud
- Attractive salary (depending on experience) and regular reviews
- Stock options for all
- Good health insurance
- 50% reimbursement of transport expenses
- An experienced and caring team (50 reasons why you should join Ponicode)
- Great office at Châtelet - Les Halles
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in challenging environments
- You are passionate about tech, and putting your hands in different technologies doesn’t scare you
- You have an entrepreneurship mindset -> you’re not afraid of going the unconventional route if that means making Ponicode a success
- You want to get involved in a project that is still early-stage
- You are a real team player.
We know that our project is complex, but don’t worry, you will be guided. Our Mentors spend a significant part of their time mentoring all newcomers (Pair-programming, etc …), as well as the youngest of the team, until they are autonomous in TS and on our codebase.
If you’re looking for a job where you can express your creativity while working on technical subjects, you’ve come to the right place! And after all, how many people have the chance to work on a project that will fundamentally revolutionize their own line of work?
- 30min phone screen with Baptiste (CTO)
- Homework technical test (~3h)
- A visit to our offices (Rue du Louvre, Paris) for: Technical review with Aljosha (Lead Dev) or Bene (Dev and Co-Founder) Cultural fit interview with Edmond (CPO and co-founder) Lunch with the dream team
- Final interview with Patrick (CEO)