Client Success Specialist in BrioHR's Multifunctional Team
- Filter tags
- 1 years of XP min.PermanentKuala-LumpurOccasional remoteHR
This role will report to our CTO and will be part of our friendly client services team acting as the first point of contact for all our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities You will deliver an implementation process to new clients to ensure a smooth transition and on-boarding to BrioHR.
Run detailed training sessions with both client HR users and client employees including demonstrations of new features and modules
Managing clients post sale, you will forge relationships with clients and be accountable for regular platform ‘health’ checks including reporting on number of adoption and participation rates.
Act as primary escalation point by deeply understanding both the BrioHR product and the clients business and needs
Work with our CEO and Sales team to identify revenue opportunities within existing clients
Collect product feedback from clients and present suggestions for improvement to our product and engineering teams
Requirements, Skills, & Competencies
- 1 to 5 years of experience in SaaS client success or support roles will be a massive advantage
- Ability to multi task and always be highly organized
- Technically minded and especially proficient using excel
- Superb interpersonal and listening skills
- Must be a problem solver
- Knowledge of HR is an advantage