Action contre la Faim's Multifunctional Team
Action contre la Faim
- Filter tags
- SocialPeaceLearningDiversityFull remoteParisNGO - Non-profitIndex égalité professionnelle
Description de l'équipe
Action contre la Faim (ACF) is an international non-governmental organisation fighting against hunger in the world.
🙌🏽 ACF is committed to 5 areas:
- Nutrition and Health
- Mental Health, Psychosocial Support and Protection
- Food Security and Livelihoods
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
80% of ACF's activities are financed by public grants 15% from public fundraising
🌎 Most of ACF's field activities take place internationally (Middle East, Asia, Central Africa, etc.), always supported by the Headquarters based in Paris, which is composed of more than 300 staff members with varied profiles.
What they are looking for
Action contre la Faim is looking for humanitarian professionals but not only!
600 positions, based in France and abroad, in the following functions
- Support: logistics, finance, human resources, IT, etc.
- Technical: doctors, nurses, agricultural engineers, water engineers, clinical psychologists, and more generalist profiles for mission coordination, etc
- Communication, marketing, advocacy, etc.
Joining Action contre la Faim means,
- Defending the same cause within committed teams with the most vulnerable populations
- Developing skills through individualised HR support and training throughout their professional career
- Sharing with colleagues values such as independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, professionalism and transparency
Good to know
- A teleworking policy: Depending on your position, you will have the possibility of working entirely or partly from home
- A Talent Bridge e-learning platform: You will have the opportunity to develop technical or cross-functional skills at your own pace
- Information points: Bringing together all ACF staff and allowing them to be informed about the latest news from each department and each mission
- Advantageous employment conditions: 20 days of RTT (Working Time Recovery) in addition to paid holidays, 50% of public transport costs covered, 175€/year (CSE), etc
- A move in sight: currently based in Clichy, the ACF headquarters will move to Montreuil in October 2022