Junior Copywriter in CosaVostra's Multifunctional Team
- Filter tags
- 0.5 years of XP min.PermanentLondonOccasional remote
We help brands, businesses and media companies grow. In visibility, singularity and efficiency. Among other exciting projects, we currently work on the social for the world’s best wine, and the world’s rarest watches.
CosaVostra global HQ is in Paris, with offices in London, Bordeaux and Tunis, so there’s also the opportunity to travel.
We are looking for a fun, ambitious, aspiring Copywriter to join our talented team in London - from 3 days a week to full time.
You’ll work under the guidance and supervision of our Creative Lead, and in close collaboration with our Head of Content Project Management and our Junior Art Director. Your daily missions will include:
- Seeking out article ideas for the digital lifestyle magazine we produce for a high-end luxury watchmaker
- Writing articles for the above mentioned magazine
- Contributing to the social media planning of some of the 8 Instagram accounts we’re managing for a fine wines French group
- Working on creative pitches for existing clients and potential new ones
What we offer in return (THE PERK STUFF)
We do believe a company is nothing without happy, fulfilled, interesting, and interested employees.
Our office is based by the lovely Regents Canal in Haggerston, the beating heart of East London. Plenty of nice food options, and, whether you go for udon, burger or arepa, you can expense £4 on every meal of your work week.
Do you want to improve your French? Or if you’re French, to improve your English? Or maybe you want to improve some of your creative skills? We believe that it’s always, always a good idea to learn. Find a training program that ticks the box and we’ll cover it.
- You’re a conceptual thinker. You love finding the killer concept to address a client’s insight.
- You find pleasure in crafting punchy taglines as well as writing in-depth articles.
- You’re inspired by good writing, whether it’s a headline on the side of a bus or a beautiful piece of long copy.
- You’re curious and you can apply your curiosity to a vast range of interests - i.e. high-end watches, fine wines and tech softwares.
- You know your social media inside out. You know what the latest TikTok trends are. And, amidst the noise, you discover great sources of inspiration across channels.
- Your interests go beyond social media: whether you like reading and/or traveling and/or clubbing or visiting art shows, etc. We are keen for you to bring your interests in. They feed your work.
- You’re a team player. You love working in a team with a designer. And you love collaborating and learning from other expertises - for instance our social media experts or strategic planners.
- You’ve got an aesthetic sense that’s as bold as your sense of humor.
- Contract Type: Other
- Location: London, United Kingdom (N1 5EW)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 6 months
- Occasional remote authorized