Care's Multifunctional Team
- Filter tags
- SocialPeaceDiversityPerformanceNGO - Non-profit
Who We Are
CARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. We are known everywhere for our unshakeable commitment to the dignity of people.
CARE works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty, and achieve social justice.
We seek a world of hope, inclusion, and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and all people live with dignity and security.
We put women and girls in the center because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities.
- Transformation: we believe in urgent action, innovation, and the necessity of transformation—within the world and our own organization.
- Integrity: we are accountable to the people and partners we humbly serve, transparently sharing our results, stories, and lessons.
- Diversity: we know that by embracing differences, actively including a variety of voices, and joining together we can solve the world’s most complex problems.
- Excellence: we challenge ourselves to the highest level of learning and performance, tapping the best of the human spirit to create impact.
- Equality: we believe in the equal value of every human being and the importance of respecting and honoring each individual; we know that change happens through people.
A career at CARE is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for a global leader, it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that can help bring about lasting change in the world. We’re looking for experienced professionals who not only align with our values, mission, and vision, but also want to make a difference, develop and inspire others, drive innovative ideas and deliver results.
CARE is one of the world’s leading international humanitarian agencies working to help people achieve social and economic well being while being among the best in their fields. Our global presence and commitment to ending poverty make CARE an exciting and rewarding place to work. CARE’s worldwide team uniquely apply their skill, knowledge, and dedication to empower people in developing countries to bring lasting change to their own communities.