Full-Stack Developer in BrioHR's Multifunctional Team
- Filter tags
- 3 years of XP min.20-25kPermanentKuala-LumpurOccasional remoteAngular Node.js Ionic Mobile RxJS Ngxs Ngrx REST API Jest Scrum
This role reports to the CTO and is part of an international development team based in KL.
Summary BrioHR is an HR Tech startup on a mission to revolutionize the way companies in South East Asia manage their employees. Our all-in-One HR management platform enables companies to better attract, engage, and nurture their talents thanks to an extensive set of tools offered with a modern and user friendly interface.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, BrioHR is quickly becoming one of the most popular HR Apps in South East Asia. Recent funding rounds and involvement in renowned accelerators like Y Combinator are allowing us to speed up our growth and expansion, including strengthening our development team
Duties and Responsibilities Upon joining BrioHR's tech team, you will quickly experience our fast paced and high performing engineering culture. You will be given all the tools and help necessary to thrive in an environment of trust and solidarity. Building an ambitious HR platform is a big challenge that we embrace all together.
As a full-stack developer your mission will be to take our platform, already praised by our clients, yet to another level. Also, continuous front end performance optimization will be one of your highest priorities.
This will be a high paced role with constant interactions with company management including CTO, CEO to help realize BrioHR’s mission.
Requirements, Skills, & Competencies
- Experienced and passionate full stack developer
- Clean code lover / Best practices: knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns for the frontend
- Angular and/or Nodejs experience is a plus
- Ionic / Mobile experience is a great plus
- RxJS, Ngxs / Ngrx are a plus
- REST API experience is a plus
- Unit / integration / e2e testing is a plus (Jest preferred)
- Comfortable working in an agile/scrum environment
- Friendly team player, open to new ideas, suggestions and improvement
Why join BrioHR? Our vision is to create a streamlined, simple and intuitive solution to the complex world of HR. Working with BrioHR will expose you to real life problem solving. Your job will not be to complete tasks...it will be to create solutions.
Working with a strong team of experts, you will have the freedom and the guidance to grow and develop at the pace you want. We like being in the office together but we also know the importance of flexible working. We give all our employees flexi hours and work from home options. All we expect in return is trust and respect.
This is a tough job. We are growing and innovating and there is pressure on all of us, time to relax is important. So we give all our employees unlimited annual leave! Just make sure all your work gets done!